Client: Coventry and Rugby Hospital Company (CRHC)
Services: Hard FM Audit
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Opex were engaged to undertake a Hard FM Contract Compliance audit on the CRHC PFI Hospitals estate. The scope of the audit was to review a sample set of the key contract deliverables including: –
• The reactive maintenance regime (HD and CAFM Interface)
• The planned and preventative maintenance regime
• The monitoring & measuring of reactive, planned and preventative maintenance
• Skills, resources & management systems
• Defect management process
• Lifecycle Management Process
Following our review Opex set out conclusions and recommendations in our detailed report to allow ProjectCo and FMCo address any issues highlighted.
Opex were asked to re review completion of corrective actions as a follow-on commission as well as help with solutions where required.
Opex have significant experience in asset review, Statutory PPM and Reactive Maintenance requirements audits. If you would like to understand more about the service we provide, please click here.
For more information on the University Coventry and Warwickshire hospital, click here.
And to get in contact with us call us on 01858 440692 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image: Nigel Mykura