Job Opportunity – Technical Support Engineer / Professional
We are looking for experienced Building Maintenance / Hard FM Technical Staff to join our growing team and assist in several auditing projects.
The right individual will have experience within the property/building/facilities management/technical M&E engineering sectors.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for some extra work or anyone who may like to try out the facilities management industry.
The position is flexible with the number of days and, for the right candidate, has the potential to become a permanent role in the future.
Please find below some more info about the vacancy. If you’re interested in applying for the position please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
The kind of tasks this role includes are:
- To support the Opex auditing and Technical Teams, and where able, help with Auditing of the built environment Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance activities/requirements.
- To carry out technical and commercial data analysis and research data sources as necessary to support key projects.
- To set up and maintain electronic project files, project issues logs, risk logs and reporting mechanisms.
- To support Project/Technical Managers with the management, and delivery of all project requirements
- To provide project management support to ensure that projects are delivered on time and in accordance with agreed cost and quality.
- To create, manage and update project programmes using Smartsheet/MS Project as necessary
- To request and gather information from key stakeholders and clients.
- To carry out MS Excel data management and manipulation including but not limited to technical and performance data.
- To update project reports and develop KPIs for managing performance.
- To ensure all activity is in accordance with Opex standards and ISO Quality requirements