Job Opportunity – Technical Services Manager
We’re hiring again and this time we’re looking for two Technical Services Managers. With our amazing company values and team spirit, this is a great opportunity for a skilled and knowledgeable individual to join our growing facilities management team.
The role is responsible for providing technical M & E advice, support and guidance to Opex Consulting clients specifically ensuring technical and statutory compliance. As such it will be necessary to build strong relationships with clients and their on-site teams to provide support, advice and guidance whilst also identifying business/growth opportunities.
Please find below some more info about the vacancy or click here to read the full job description and apply. Alternatively, you can click here to view the advert on Indeed or here to apply through LinkedIn.
- To carry out and manage programme of technical audits (on/off site) for clients to ensure statutory compliance is adhered to and subject to the audit
- Produce a detailed report for key stakeholders
- Identify immediate gaps against industry standards
- Highlight issues and escalate risk
- Identify, advise and communicate corrective actions
- Understand where non-compliance has occurred and understands the reason and investigate as necessary
- Recommend corrective actions
- To advise clients on ensuring plant and equipment is maintained in accordance with agreed schedules and where necessary planning and scheduling a fully compliant PPM system
- To provide advice and guidance to clients in ensuring delivery in accordance with SLAs and KPI’s and industry good practice in terms of statutory compliance
- To support clients in ensuring documentation, certification is in place as necessary to evidence activity and demonstrate compliance
- To carry out audits to review PPM plans are being adhered to
- To research and ensure a full understanding and interpretation of statutory and regulatory compliance on all technical activities
- To produce detailed compliance reports for stakeholders within the business and develop key SLAs and KPIs to ensure that compliance is accurately measured and agree plans to ensure corrective actions are actioned
- To exchange, interpret, analyse, and calculate complex information and communicate to specialists and non-specialists
- To manage Quality and Performance management systems to ensure contract and commercial compliance
- To deploy an in-depth knowledge of all engineering plant and systems on client sites and act as Opex Consulting’s Technical M & E lead
- To support clients in the preparation of reports into technical issues on site and make recommendations as necessary to ensure corrective actions
- To identify potential technical improvements for existing plant and equipment maintenance to facilitate improved reliability and/or cost reduction – develop financial case to support recommendations
- To support clients with management and control of technical matters relating to plan and equipment maintenance including existing equipment, new works, and future upgrade works
- To build and develop strong trusting relationships with key stakeholders at all levels to ensure Opex Consulting is well portrayed to the client
- To “step in” and carryout senior technical roles on behalf of a client as/if necessary.