Client: PFI SPV
Services: Contract Turnaround
Location: Nationwide, UK
Opex was appointed to support the turnaround of PFI FM delivery for a portfolio of healthcare sites. The services Opex provided over a 12-month period included:
- An interim management resource that served as the director of FM services and covered commercial, technical, and HR roles.
- Statutory, HTM, and non-statutory PPM compliance auditing, followed by remediation planning and management.
- A deep dive into service delivery that involved a thorough assessment of the facility’s services to identify areas of improvement and ensure optimal performance. Ultimately, developing and implementing a change management programme.
- Building and setting up monthly reporting in accordance with contract and end client requirements.
- Payment Mechanism Review that included developing and building a contract-compliant model.
- Offering HR support, training, and development that involved skills gap analysis, recruitment, retention, and restructuring.
- Onboarding process to streamline and enhance the integration of new employees into the organisation.
- Reviewing of the supplier and contractor contracts, with appropriate re-negotiation and re-procurement, to ensure they are beneficial, fair, and aligned with the PFI requirements.
The turnaround process successfully rescued the PFI’s service delivery, ensuring that ProjectCo and FMCo retained the contract. The facilities were brought up to statutory compliance and directed towards adopting good industry practices for all other service delivery areas.
Opex has extensive knowledge in the FM sector, experience, and robust monitoring tools that help us to identify and solve issues and drive back towards good practice and recovery. Learn more about our services by clicking here.
Get in touch with us on 01858 414208 or email us at email@example.com.