Provide facilities management consultancy support to clients, adhering to best industry practices and Opex processes and procedures. To have and maintain industry-leading expertise and best industry practice knowledge in at least one of the services listed below:
- Mechanical Systems Maintenance Standards (Statutory and non-statutory PPM)
- Electrical Systems Maintenance Standards (Statutory and non-statutory PPM)
- Soft Services
- CAFM systems
- Commercial Contract Management
- Performance Monitoring and Payment Mechanisms
- Market Testing/Procurement
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Engage in a spectrum of client projects, adapting to the dynamic needs of our business, leading where appropriate while ensuring timely delivery and excellence.
- Uphold the highest standards of quality by consistently adhering to our quality assurance process and procedure, utilising standard templates where applicable.
- Continually look for opportunities to innovate, improve, and optimise our processes to deliver exceptional value to our clients.
- Put the client first, gather and understand their requirements, advocate for the best solution to meet their organisational needs, and educate stakeholders where required.
- Step-in and make the changes, improvements, and recommendations for the client.
- Directing and developing junior and support staff.
Background / Education / Experience
Appropriate experience and education in your chosen service area(s) of expertise.
At Opex, we will give you the freedom and opportunity to be at your best and give you the trust, autonomy, and responsibility to deliver your project work. We will empower you, removing obstacles impeding you from progressing your projects while being here to support and advise you when you cannot develop a solution to a challenge. We will give you the intellectual stimulation and space to stretch yourself.
In response, you will repay the trust and freedom by rising to the challenge, taking responsibility, and overcoming the uncertainty of consultancy to deliver excellence for the client and your colleagues. You will treat your Opex community of colleagues with respect and support while nurturing their development, as they will yours.